Occasionally a new thought will be added to this page
- Why do we tell machines to shut down and people to shut up?
- My name must be fragile – people go to great lengths to avoid dropping it.
- What in heaven or hell is eschatology anyway?
- “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all” – Shakespeare. “That is, until you’ve lost” – E. B. Fischadler
- Fischadler on Tattoos: Does the artist ever consider whether the canvas looks better than their art?
- When in Rome do as the Romans do
didja ever notice how americanized Italy has become?